Thank you for making a contribution to the TransBank Service!
By submitting Content to the TransBank Service you do not transfer any rights; instead, the rights remain with their rightful owners. In order to make the functioning of the TransBank Service lawful and smooth, the TransBank Team needs to ask you to accept this Contributor Agreement. By doing so, you clarify the legal status of the Content and specify the conditions under which it can be re-used.
Please read this Agreement carefully before you submit Content to the TransBank Service.
Content means the textual data you submit to the Service. Content consists of Source Text and Translated Text;
Service means the TransBank Service;
Service Provider is
TransBank – A Meta-Corpus for Translation Research
Department of Translation Studies
University of Innsbruck
A-6020 Innsbruck | Austria
Source Text means the textual data that are translated in the Translated Text;
Translated Text means the textual data in which the Source Text is translated.
You accept this Agreement in order to be able to submit the Content to the Service.
3. Intellectual Property Rights in Source Text
You agree to make Source Text available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license in connection with the provision of the Service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights in Translated Text
You agree to make Translated Text available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license in connection with the provision of the Service.
5. Metadata; Consent to Processing of Personal Data
During the process of submitting Content to the Service you are invited to submit certain information (Metadata). Part of this information relates to your personal situation. You acknowledge that you are not obliged to submit this information – you can still submit the Content without this information.
You warrant that:
- you hold all intellectual property rights necessary to conclude this Agreement and submit the Content to the Service OR you have obtained necessary authorisations to conclude this Agreement and submit the Content to the Service OR the Content is in the public domain;
- you have the necessary authority to submit the Content to the Service (if you do this on behalf of a legal entity, e.g. university or publishing house);
- the Content is not defamatory or otherwise unlawful;
- your submission of the Content does not infringe any laws or violate any legal or contractual obligations;
- the Content contains no personal data and/or has been anonymised using appropriate measures.
You agree to indemnify and protect the Service Provider against all claims, damages, legal fees and other expenses arising from your submission of the Content.